The 18th Annual Trinity Church Family Camp, July 8-10, 2022
Thank you for considering attending Trinity Church Family Camp. This year we will be at Black Lake Bible Camp near Olympia. The address is 6521 Fairview Road Southwest, Olympia, WA 98512. Please register as soon as possible (room priority will be based on sign-up date).
Why a Family Camp?
Family camp provides a lengthier time for the body to be together. We want it to be a ‘getaway’ without being too far away. During this time, the elders will provide teaching, there will be fun family activities, and lots of free time to just hang out. Meals will be provided as well.
Our goal is to provide an opportunity for individuals and families to get to know one another better, to enjoy some additional time of fellowship and singing, and to come together around the Word in a slightly different context. Come as early as 1:30pm on Friday the 8th. Camp ends on Sunday immediately after the church service.
Black Lake Bible Camp has an outdoor swimming pool, large lakefront complete with canoes and kayaks, dedicated spaces for dining and worship, as well as a great firepit amphitheater! There are multiple common areas to gather, as well as a game room and gym for indoor games if desired.
Cost (Maximum $375 per household)
- $90 per adult (9 and over) – 5 meals starting with dinner on Friday and ending with Breakfast on Sunday
- $70 per child (3-8 years old) – 5 meals starting with dinner on Friday and ending with Breakfast on Sunday
- Free for children 0-2 years old - 5 meals starting with dinner on Friday and ending with Breakfast on Sunday
- $55 per person day use only - 5 meals starting with dinner on Friday and ending with Breakfast on Sunday
- Free for Sunday only – Breakfast and church
- Lodging is in private rooms with private bath.
- Canoeing and kyaks
- The Blob! (and waterslide)
- Putt-Putt and disc golf
- Sports courts
- Indoor games
- Church (9:30 AM) — no Church in Bothell
There will be no Church Service at our usual location in Bothell on July 10. Everybody is invited to come to Church at Black Lake Bible Camp. We will be meeting in the Tabernacle.
- Motel-style rooms with private bathrooms that sleep up to five
- Larger rooms with private bathrooms that sleep 10-12
- Bring your own bedding and towels
- Room assignments based primarily on reservation date/time and physical needs
- All meals included, starting with dinner on Friday and ending with breakfast on Sunday. Please let us know if you are on a special diet.
We hope that every household will be able to participate. Trinity Church will assist those whose budget does not allow for the full expense.